|Sunny Isles >> Jade Beach|
|Condo Buildings (Resale)|
|Sunny Isles, Fl|
Built in 2008
1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom units
1085 to 3733 Sq. Ft.
|Jade Beach Sunny Isles
1701 Collins Ave.
Jade Beach in Sunny Isles is a distinctive 51 story condo with 248 units ranging from 1100 to over 3000 square feet. One, two, three and four bedroom condos are available at Jade Beach with some units featuring a den.
Jade Beach has a great location in the heart of Sunny Isles Beach between Aventura and Bal Harbour. Jade Beach is minutes away from Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports.
Jade Beach was designed by a team of world famous architects and designers, including award winning architect Carlos Ott, recognized internationally as one of the leading design architects of the last 20 years, Luis Revuelta, designer of Jade Residences at Brickell Bay, & Kobi Karp, designer of M Resort Residences.
Jade Beach features smart technology with touch screen pads in each condo unit that will surpass anything you have ever seen. Imagine being able to request your car from the valet by the touch of a button, or be able to make likewise reservations at your favorite restaurant. Jade Beach is scheduled to be completed at the beginning of 2007.
Jade Beach BUILDING FEATURES.
- A soaring 52 story beachfront tower.
- Designed by a great team of famous architects and designers.
- Unique entrance with vast cascading waterfalls, with landscaped gardens, heated pools .
- Three story Lobby with vast direct ocean and pool views.
- Entrance with panoramic drop off gardens , waterfalls and ocean.- high speed Internet access through out the entire building.
- 24 hour Security with high-speed elevators opening to most residences.
- beachfront 3 story water cascading from pool deck to the beach.
- Valet 24 hours , with state of the art security .
- Located between Bal Harbor and Golden beach, as well as Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports.
Jade Beach RESIDENCES FEATURES.
- Smart technology including wireless monitor and computer for outside communication.
- Floor to ceiling impact glass and spacious terraces offering amazing views.
- Snaidero kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Top-of-line European designer fixtures and faucets in bathrooms.
- Heated Infinity edge pools, - Spacious closets.
- Full size washer and dryer inside the residences.
Jade Beach SERVICES & AMENITIES.
- Infinity/edge Sunrise Pool looking the ocean, and Sunset Pool with views of the Intracoastal and city, for the residents enjoyment.
- Beach Club with cafe and cabanas.
- Children interactive water features.
- Oceanfront pool deck with spacious hot tub, pool services, and children’s play room.
- State-of-the-art health club with aerobics, cardio and weights.
- Techno gym, personal digital physical training , high-tech machines .
- Spa with lounge area, massage and treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms.
- Front desk with 24 hour concierge, security services, and mailbox experience.
- Media and community rooms with views of the ocean and pool deck.
- Personal storage room with air conditioning.
Jade Beach SMART BUILDING
Today's high-tech residences can do everything the butler used to do and more. The New Technology Integrated System at Jade Beach will provide an "intelligent home" environment with two screens offering residents quick and easy home control and automation.
A touch screen will come standard in each residence providing instant access to a myriad of Jade beach services. It will also control in-residence lighting/dimming, integral audio selections in the kitchen, and wireless Internet access.
A second screen will be the owner's own preferred internet-enabled portable device (mobile phone, PDA, etc.). Via the latter, Jade Beach will be available from anywhere in the world at any time.
Jade Beach services available via the two touch screens include concierge services, requests to valet, reservations for common areas (business center, spa, and others), building activities information, package arrivals, general information on area restaurants, shopping, and much more.
Sunny Isles Beach has gone through drastic changes in less than a decade. From a long strip of motels, built in the 50's, it is now home to some of the most luxurious high rise condos in the Miami area.
Almost overnight, million-.dollar oceanfront apartments, fashionable shops, cafes and restaurant have made Sunny Isles one of the most fashionable and coveted locations in South Florida.
Large condominiums, built in the 70's, such as Winston Towers, coexist with the new giant structures: Ocean I, Ocean II, Ocean III, Ocean IV, Acqualina, Trump Grande, are just a few in the growing skyline.
During the last few years property values have greatly increased in Sunny Isles.
A plethora of ethnic stores, (a result of the perpetual melting pot phenomena, line the shopping centers along Collins Avenue. The blend of wealthy tourists, South American, European visitors and immigrants, and the traditional snowbirds configure an incredibly diversified population.
Throughout its recent transformation, Sunny Isles has maintained much of its original charm. The famous Rascal House is gone but the fishermen are still at the Newport Pier, and the beachwear stores, the nonchalant walk of beach attired youngsters along Collins Avenue, remind the residents that the spirit is the same.
If you are looking for a condo in the Sunny Isles Beach area, we, at www.condo-southflorida.com can assist you and help you find the home, vacation home or investment property, that you are searching for.
|Bal Harbour (11)|
|Coconut Grove (6)|
|Coral Gables (16)|
|Dania Beach (1)|
|Ft. Lauderdale (34)|
|Hallandale Beach (14)|
|Key Biscayne (7)|
|Miami (downtown) (24)|
|Miami Beach (43)|
|Miami Lakes (1)|
|North Bay Village (9)|
|South Beach (35)|
|Sunny Isles (42)|
|Arlen House - West|
|Arlen House East|
|Golden Bay Club|
|Ocean Point Beach Club|
|Plaza Of The Americas|
|Trump International Sonesta|
|Turnberry Ocean Colony|
|Winston Towers 100|
|Winston Towers 200|
|Winston Towers 300|
|Winston Towers 400|
|Winston Towers 500|
|Winston Towers 600|
|Winston Towers 700|